Wednesday 27 April 2011

27.4.11

Today I had planned to go over and see Sarah with Eileen and Elise. We decided to go out for some lunch and a chinwag.

I had possibly the most delicious strawberry milkshake on the planet. Eileen somehow managed two, they were just that good.
We were joined by a strange little being who stole milkshake and caused hilarity in a variety of ways including, but not limited to, having her cardigan over her head and buttoned under her chin so the arms looks like crazy little ears.
Then we went to Queens Park and lay in the sunshine enjoying the beautiful weather before me, Eileen and Elise had to head home and collect her boys. However, the day had been too perfect up to this point.
So, the car decided to play up and I had to call out the AA. We ended up being 2 hours later than planned to collect Andrew and Lewis and I am now completely shattered. Thankfully the wait for the AA wasn't too bad and didn't ruin the whole day and I am still a happy little bumble bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment